Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

about me

Hi!

For those who remember me, possibly the most catchy introduction for myself is that I'm an "Indian girl".

I lived in New Delhi, India for three and a half years, and it's only been two months since I came back to Korea.

Because I've spent years where there were significant "emotional" and "intellectual" growth outside of Korea, I sometimes find myself rather reluctant to accept Korean customs and what's regarded "normal" here.

For a more generic introduction, my name is HyeSung Roh. I'm 15 years old, and I'll turn 16 in June 12th. I currently have my home at Daegu and I probably will be there for the upcoming years with my grandparents. 

Other than India, I've lived at Dubai for two years when I was in kindergarten. When I had lived there, about a decade ago, Dubai was nothing more than a desert with seldom buildings, but when I visited there recently, I noticed lots had changed.

I play the violin, both acoustic and electric, and the piano. My preferred music genres are of a broad range, from classical to rock and jazz. I enjoy arranging and making music with other people. I like rain and snow. My hobbies are playing the violin, photography, sitting in a swing, the diabolo, dancing, singing, laughing, sleeping, and more.



I can speak English, Korean, French, Spanish and Hindi. My interests lie in biology, and I like being involved at lots activities and trying new things out.


That's probably why I'm here.


Looking forward for a great year ahead :)

6 comments:

  1. hello muuuuusical maharani
    sing at two in the bathroom again
    I'll sing backup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will do!
      make sure you get the beatboxing and all ;)

      Delete
  2. VVelcome miss Roh!
    Congrats on successfully entering the-hell-where-the-sun-rise.
    We'll see who gets the better side of my hand...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks mr stark!
      im not really sure whether it was successful, but yeah see you later :)

      Delete
    2. whether what was successful?
      And I see you have meticulously changed the dates of your TOEFL essay,,, smart... ;-/

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete